Grain-Free Honey And Apricot Paleo Granola
This recipe is perfect for a Grain-Free Honey And Apricot Paleo Granola. Feast your vision around the photo after which scroll lower to determine steps to make it on your own. Granola is extremely simple to make both at home, and when creating it yourself, you choose the precise things that get into it. This sweet, grain-free honey and apricot granola could be enjoyed with almond milk as a morning cereal or eaten being a mid-day snack. Granola is filled with protein and fats to assist fuel you throughout the day.
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds (shelled)
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla flavoring
- 1/3 cup Apricots (dried, finely diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 levels F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the almonds, macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, and pumpkin seeds right into a blender and pulse a couple of occasions to create smaller sized pieces.
- Add some coconut oil, honey, and vanilla to some microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat within the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove in the microwave and stir within the nut mixture, tossing well to completely coat.
- Stir within the apricots and salt.
- Expand the granola on the prepared baking sheet within an even layer and bake for 25 minutes or until gently browned.
- Let it awesome for ten minutes before entering large pieces.
- Store inside a Ziploc bag or resalable container.