Paleo Breakfast Muffins
The good thing about paleo recipes is they can seem to be indulgent – it may be FUN to create paleo recipes. You aren’t always calorie counting or choking lower bad food – but getting fun and eating whole scrumptious food that the body craves. For this reason, paleo is really awesome for this reason people get results.
- 6 Eggs (room temp)
- 6 tablespoons of Coconut oil (melted)
- Powdered Stevia (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon Ocean salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 c Coconut flour
- 1/2 c Frozen fruit (raspberries were utilized in this recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 levels.
- Blend all ingredients except frozen fruit. Mix well.
- Once ingredients are mixed together well, fold within the frozen fruit.
- Pour batter into muffin cups, and bake for fifteen minutes or until a toothpick arrives clean.
- If you are using eggs right out the fridge they’ll turn your coconut oil right into a solid, and also the ingredients won’t mix well.
- You can substitute 1/2 c (either paleo-approved or otherwise) choc chips if you are searching for any treat.
- These freeze well. I’d have a large batch on hands to seize and go!