Pork and Broccoli Frittata
Frittatas allow for scrumptious, easy breakfasts, and they’re also appropriate for supper or perhaps dinner. They’re also a well-known option when hosting family or buddies for brunch. Frittatas are often full of protein and vegetables, providing you with the power and nutrients you’ll need. You can even simply employ the components that you simply discover the refrigerator pork and broccoli are only a beginning point.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tablespoons of Coconut oil
- 1/2 Red onion (small, diced)
- 1 clove garlic clove (minced)
- 1/2 Mind of broccoli (reduce small florets
- 1 Yams (small, peeled and finely diced)
- 1 cup Cooked pork (diced)
- 1/3 cup Almond milk
- 1 tablespoons of Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
- Inside a 10-inch oven-safe skillet or baking dish, melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add some onion and sauté for 4-a few minutes until soft.
- Include the garlic clove and sauté for just one minute more.
- Add some broccoli into the skillet and prepare for five minutes.
- Add some yams, stirring to mix, and prepare for several-4 minutes.
- Stir within the pork.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs inside a medium bowl.
- Add some almond milk and season with pepper and salt.
- Pour the eggs within the skillet mixture, stirring once.
- Prepare on the stovetop for just two-3 minutes more to create the foot of the frittata.
- Transfer towards the oven and bake for 15-twenty minutes, before the eggs, are positioned and cooked through.
- Serve warm.