Yams Breakfast Skillet
Skillets allow for a fast, easy, hearty, and filling breakfast. They’re a very good way to begin your entire day, supplying you using the proper protein and nutrients to fuel you thru the morning. Breakfast skillets will also be ideal for discussing with family or a lot of people at brunch. Sweet taters form a great base for that dish, and you may incorporate your favorite vegetables after that.
- 1 Onion (large, diced)
- 3 tablespoons of Extra-virgin essential olive oil (divided)
- 2 Italian sausages (diced)
- 2 Sweet taters (finely chopped)
- 6-7 Stalks asparagus (chopped)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoons of Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat one tablespoon of essential olive oil inside a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add some onion, sprinkle with salt, and sauté for 10-12 minutes to slightly caramelize.
- Add some sausages towards the pan and prepare for 4-a few minutes. Stir within the sweet taters and asparagus, together with another tablespoon of essential olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Prepare, covered, for five-6 minutes, before the taters start to soften. Stir from time to time.
- Make three small wells within the yams mixture. Carefully crack the eggs in to the wells and canopy the skillet. Prepare for the next a few minutes or before the egg-whites are positioned. Serve immediately, capped with fresh parsley for garnish.